New to Walgreens? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at Walgreens. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of Walgreens deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
You can now sign up for the new Balance Rewards loyalty program online, and in stores starting next week 9/16. If you sign up before 9/15, you get entered into a drawing for a million points.
Bonus buy Anna’s Ginger Thins, $.99
- use $1.00/2 (zip 23235)
- two for $.98, or $.49 each
Jingos 7.5 oz, $1.99
-print $1.00/1 here
- net cost $0.99
Carmex — ultra smooth pomegranate or lip conditioner, 2/$3.00
- get $2.00 RR
- use two $.30/1 pomegranate from Facebook or the previously available $.30/1 from Coupons.com (out of prints)
- pay $2.40 with $2.00 back for a net cost of $.40/2, or $.20 each.
Buy two participating Suave hair care products, get $2.00 RR.
- Pictures the Suave Naturals, which last time were $1.00 —
- so buy two for $2.00, get $2.00 back for a net cost of free.
Infusium or Pert Plus 2-in-1, $4.99
- get $3.00 RR
- use $1.00/1 Infusium in the 9/9 SS
- pay $3.99 with $3.00 back for a net cost of $.99
Gillette Fusion ProGlide, $9.99
- get $4.00 RR
- use $4.00/1 in the 8/12 RP. AND, use buy a system razor get a Mach3 free in the 8/26 PG.
- After coupons and RR, get a Gillette ProGlide AND a Gillette Mach3 for net $1.99.
Relaxer Kit: Dark & Lovely or Soft Sheen Optimum Care, $6.79
- get $3.00 RR
- use $1.50/1 Dark & Lovely in the 8/26 RP
- net cost of $2.29.
Or, use $2.00/1 Optimum Care printable, pay $4.79 with $3.00 RR back for a net cost of $1.79.