New to Walgreens? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at Walgreens. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of Walgreens deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
20 oz Bisquick or Betty Crocker cookie pouches, 2/$3.00 must buy two for this price
- get 500 Balance Rewards points wyb 2.
- Print $.50/1 Bisquick here, and print $.50/1 cookie pouch here and $.60/1 cookie pouch here.
- get two for $.90-$1.00 each, plus you’ll get about $.50 back in Balance Rewards for a net cost of $.65-.75 each.
Werther’s, Riesen, Toffifay, Life Savers peg bags, Gummibursts, Skittles, 2/$3.00 with in-ad coupon.
- Print $.75/1 package Riesen. $1.00/2 Werther’s in the 10/7 SS.
- just $.75 after coupons
Get 1000 points when you buy two participating baby care products including Enfagrow at 10% off.
- $10.00/2 Enfagrow products.
The four-packs of Enfagrow are usually $6.49 so should be around $5.84 after 10% off.
- two for $11.68, minus $10 coupon = $1.68 with 1000 points back for a net cost of about $.68/2, or $.34 each.
Colgate sensitive pro-relief or total advanced paste, $3.99
- get $3.00 RR
- use $.75/1 in the 9/30 SS. Print $.75/1 Total here.
- Net $.24 after coupon + RR.
Buy three Listerine Whitening 16 oz at $4.49 each, get 5000 Balance Rewards points.
Now, Walgreens is also listed as participating in a National Catalina deal 10/1-10/28:
Buy one Listerine Whitening, get $2.00 OYNO. Buy two or more, get $4.00 OYNO.
- Use $1.00/1 in the 9/9 RP or print $1.00/1 here.
So, buy three for $13.47. Use three $1.00/1 = $10.47. Get back 5000 points .= ~$5.47
AND you should also get a $4.00 Catalina (RR) for a net cost of $1.47/3, or $.49 each.
Bonus buy Stride id gum, 2/$2.00
- use BOGO in the 9/16 SS plus $.50/2 in the October booklet
- $.25 each.