New to Walgreens? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at Walgreens. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of Walgreens deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
Dentyne White or Dentyne Ice 60 piece gum or sugar free pouch 3.87-4.23 oz, 2/$4.00 with in-ad coupon. Buy two get 250 points. Print $1.00/1 80-piece pouch here (ZIP 77477 under “food” — click “local coupons” at the top, change ZIP, then click “coupons”). I looked online and the pouch is 4.23 oz, so fits. So after two $1.00/1 and in-ad coupon, pay $2.00 with 250 points back for a net cost of about $1.75/2, or $.88 each.
Zims Max-freeze pain relief gel 4 oz or roll-on 3 oz, $7.99 get $7.99 RR. There’s $1.00/1 in the pain management booklet found in stores to make this a money maker.
Oral-B 5-way clean toothbrush, Scope dual blast or outlast, select Crest toothpaste (shows complete), glide floss, 3/$9.00
- get $4.00 RR
- $.75/1 paste in the 10/28 PG (exp. 11/30). $1.50/1 Scope in the 11/4 RP. $.75/1 Glide in the 10/28 PG (exp. 11/30) or 11/25 PG. $.50/1 Oral-B in the 10/28 PG (exp. 11/30).
So your best deal is Scope: Buy 3/$9.00. Use three $1.50/1 = $4.50.
Get back $4.00 RR for a net cost of $.50/3, or $.17 each.
Pop-tarts, 3/$5.00 with in-ad coupon
- If you got the previously-available $1.50/1 printable from Kellogg’s Family Rewards, this would be a good place to use it. You can also now spend 100 points to get $1.50/1 on any (?) Kellogg’s.
- If you have 3 of the coupons, you'll pay just $0.50 for 3 boxes!
Reach Ultraclean toothbrush, 2/$5.00 when you buy two
- buy two get 3000 points
- there is also an overlapping national Catalina deal on these through 11/25, so you should get a $2.00 RR wyb two as well but ONLY through Sunday.
- Print $1.00/2 here. $1.00/1 in the cold & flu booklet.
Breathe Right 10 pack or Afrin .5 oz, 2/$10.00 when you buy two.
- Print $2.00/1 Afrin here. And $1.00/1 Afrin here. $1.50/1 Breathe Right in the 10/14 RP. $1.00/1 Breathe Right here. Stack with $2.00/1 in the November booklet and get Afrin as low as $1.00 and Breathe Right as low as $1.50.