New to Walgreens? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at Walgreens. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
Irish Spring deodorant or body wash, 2 for $6
- get $3 RR
- use (2) $1/1 deodorant or $.50/1 body wash from 3/11 Smart Source
- best deal: 2 deodorant for $6
- use (2) $1/1 = $4
- get $3 RR
- Just $.50 each!
Select One-A-Day $4 off
- use $2/1 from 1/1 Smart Source or print $1.75 off here and stack with the $1/1 in the March booklet — should be a good price! Online, the one-a-day 60 ct. woman’s vitamins run around $8, so you might be able to score them for around $1 after instant savings and stacked coupons.
Right Guard Total Defense 5 body wash, BOGO $4.49. Right Guard Total Defense 5 deodorant, BOGO no price listed (probably ~$4.79)
- use $3/2 if you printed (no longer available). There is a monthly RR deal going on Total Defense 5 til 3/18: Buy two, get $1 RR. Buy three, get $2 RR. Buy four or more, get $4 RR.
- if you have two of the $3/2 coupons, buy 4 body wash for $8.98
- use (2) $3/2
- $2.98 with $4 RR back for a little money maker. (Without the $3/2, not a deal, so hope you printed it before!)
- $1.02 Moneymaker!