Had a nice shopping trip today at Safeway, Rite Aid and Walgreens. We started out the day by going to our local dollar store and grabbing 8 extra newspapers to give us 12 for the week. Here's what we did.
(3) Brandy at Rite Aid $6.99
1 Got2B Paste at Rite Aid $4.99
(7) Bayer Aspirin 32 ct. at Walgreens $3.59 each
(2) Suave at Walgreens $1 each
(12) Beringer at Safeway $3.60 each
Philly Cooking Creme at Safeway $2.49
Gatorade Recovery shake at Safeway $2.50
(7) $3/1 Bayer coupons from the 6/24 SS
(12) $1/1 Beringer coupons from the 6/24 RP
Loaded Free Cooking Creme on Just for U
Loaded Free Gatorade shake on Just for U
We got back/will get:
$4 +Up for Got2B
$2 RR for Suave
$10 RR for Bayer
$18 mail in rebate for Brandy from the back of the 6/3 Rite Aid ad
$27 mail in rebate for Beringer from the early May CVS ad
So after everything including rebates, we paid...
Lol! If you're not using coupons/rebates and shopping smart, you're wasting your money!!