Have you heard of UPS My Choice? It's a great way to keep track of your holiday packages and to keep scumbags from stealing them. And since the deals are flying today, we thought it might be a good time to remind you about this great free service,
Become a member for free here! Get delivery that fits your life! Get alerts before packages arrive, Electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options.
Let me give you an example of why this is important. We had a perishable delivery coming from the folks at YoCrunch as a thank you for running this giveaway last week. Well, they didn't exactly tell us when it was coming, so we get back from a 5 day vacation with a box full of a bunch of yogurt sitting on the porch.
We got lucky, as it was still cold and delicious, but here's what could have happened:
- the box was large and conspicuous, so someone could have stolen it easily.
- the products were perishable, so we could have been stuck with a bunch of spoiled yogurt.
And here's what we could have done if we had know about the delivery through UPS MyChoice:
- called a neighbor and asked them to keep it for us
- had the delivery re-scheduled
- had peace of mind
We have since signed up for UPS My Choice for free. This is an essential tool now, with all of the deals popping up. Sometimes sales are so quick, the last thing you want to worry about is "will I be home for the delivery?" or "will someone steal the package". Well, no more!
Here are the features of the free membership:
- Deliver to a UPS Retail Location
- Reschedule Delivery
- Deliver to Another Address
- Delivery Alerts
- Approximate Delivery Time
- Authorize Shipment Release
- Hold for Will Call
The above post was sponsored content, however all opinions were my own.