Today we had one of the best shopping trips of the year for us so far!
Check out the video below to see what we got!
Here are some things left unexplained in the video:
- Link to Rite Aid Video Values coupons <----here (these are the ones that you can stack with regular manufacturer's coupons) - Link to Rite Aid Single Check Rebate program <------here - Link to Olay $10 rebate when you buy $30 <-----here - Link to our CVS Weekly Deals post <------here - Link to our Rite Aid Weekly Deals post <------- - We actually had 2 CVS coupons that we used. One printed out today and was for $5 off $15 Tide, Olay and some other P&G brands and one we got last week was for $3 off $15 beauty. According to the CVS coupon policy, we were allowed to use both of these on one transaction since we had over $30 in participating products. Here's the deals breakdown:
(4) Olay cleansers for $3.74 each
(4) Olay body washes for $5.99 each
Accu Check meter $9.99
Aquafresh paste $1.99
Crest paste $3.00
Oral B brush $3.00
(2) Crest rinse for $5.00 each
(2) Ragu for $2.50 each
(2) Best foods $2.50 each
You may see Revlon nail polish in the video. We thought it was part of a deal, but it is not, so we will be returning that (and losing our coupons!) :(
(4) BOGO Free Olay coupons and (2) $3/2 Olay coupons from the August P&G Saver
$10 AccuCheck coupon
$1 Aquafresh manu. coupon and $1 Aquafresh Rite Aid coupon
$1 Polygrip coupon
$0.75 Crest paste coupon
$0.50/2 Ragu coupon
BOGO Free Crest Rinse coupon form the August P&G
$3/$15 CVS beauty coupon
$5/$15 CVS Olay/Tide/P&G coupon
We got back/will get:
$5 ECB from Olay
$5 +Up from Lanacane
$1.99 Single Check Rebate from Polygrip
$3 +Up from Crest
$3 +Up from Oral B
$3 +Up from Best Foods/Ragu
(2) $3 +Up for Crest Rinse
$10 mail in rebate from Olay
Total spent - $0.00
Total profit ~ $6.29!!
This was on over $125 in retail priced items! Crazy!
How did you do with this week's deals?