The deals below are the freebies and our other favorites. Check out Hip2Save for a highly detailed breakdown of all of this week's deals.
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste or Oral B 3d White Brush $2.69
- use $1/1 paste or $0.75/1 brush from the Sept. P&G
- get $2.69 +Up Reward
- Up to a $1 Moneymaker
Similasan Eye Drops $6.99
- use $1.75/1 from the 9/11 SS or the $1/1 here
- get $6 +Up Reward
- Up to a $0.74 Moneymaker!
Revlon Cosmetics BOGO 50% off
- get $4 +Up when you spend $10 before coupons
- Sale says BOGO 50% off cosmetics and grooming implements. Hopefully that includes nail files or clippers
- if so, get the chepaest ones ($10 worth) and use the $1/1 Revlon beauty tool from the 7/31 or 8/28 SS
- Will make for a freebie if the listed products are BOGO 50% off
Softsoap Body Wash $2.99
- get $2 +Up Reward
- use $1/1 from the 8/28 Regional SS or the 9./25 SS
Aussie or Herbal Essences Products 2/$6
- use $1/1 from the 8/7 RP or the $1/2 from the Sept. P&G (expires 9/30!)
- get $2 +Up reward on 2
- As low as $1 each!
Select Kelloggs Cereals 4/$10
- get $2 +Up when you buy 4
- use (2) $1/2 Raisin Bran from the 9/11 RP
- As low as 4/$6!
Olay Regenerist Deal
Note on this deal - you may run into trouble since the Regenerist products do not say "moisturizer" on them. After looking at the Olay website, it is clear that they are, so hopefully it works!
Buy 2 Regenerist products included in the 2/$44 sale and (2) Secret deodorant or Olay body wash
- use $10/2 from the 9/25 RP
- use (2) Free Secret or (2) Free Olay Body Wash when you buy any Regenerist moisturizer (see note above)
Pay $34 in store
- submit for $10 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate
- submit for $10 Olay mail-in-rebate when you spend $50 before coupons! From here.
- Pay $14 for everything! Plus Olay will make a $10 donation to the National Breast Cancer foundation!