Here my favorite deals for this week. Remember, you can earn a $3 off $20 coupon by going here. You should also be signed up for their Wellness + card before you do ANY shopping there. At Rite Aid, you can use 1 store coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item. The coupons earned through their video values program are considered store coupons.
Also, through 1/22, spend $100 (before coupons) on select items and get a $20 +Up reward. The select items are marked with the words Buy & Save in a blue circle. I will mark the items that count toward that promo with a *.
Not much going on this week. I would recommend doing the Nivea scenario to build up your $100 for the $20 +Up reward, especially since it is better than free anyway!
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.97 down to $0.97!
-Use $4/1 from the P&G Saver Insert
-Get $5 +Up Reward
Old Spice and Gillette Deodorants 2/$8 down to 2/$-1!
- Use BOGO Free from the 12/26 P&G
- Use $2/1 from the 11/28 P&G (Expires 12/31!)
- Get $3 +Up Reward from buying 2!
*Nivea Lip Care $10 +Up when you buy $20*
- Buy 10 Nivea Lip for $20
- Use the $4/$20 beauty purchase coupon found here
- Use 5 BOGO coupons found in the P&G Saver
- If you want an additional $2 off, go here and "like" them on Facebook.
- Without Facebook coupon, pay $6 and get a $10 +Up back for a profit of $6. Add $2 to profit when you use Facebook coupon!
Dr. Scholls for her foot pads Free after rebate!
- Buy one for $9.99
- Follow instructions on this post to have me send you a rebate form for a $10 Mail in Rebate.