If you forgot your coupons on your rush out of the door to the grocery store don't worry, there are still some things you can do to save!
• Look for money back store rewards options
• Look for "Try Me Free" rebates on products
• Look for peel off coupons stuck right on products. You still have a chance to use coupons even though you forgot yours!
• Pick up a store ad and use available in-ad coupons
• Look for tear-pad coupons near products
• Duh! Shop the sales!
• Shop the markdown section
• Weigh pre-measured produce. Not all 5 lb bags of oranges weigh only 5 pounds. :)
Note: the intent of peel off coupons is that you use them right then, on that purchase. So don't go around peeling off all of the coupons and taking them home.
Using these strategies, you can still save some good money even if you don't have coupons with you! All hope is not lost without your coupons!