EDIT: This toothbrush is $169.99, not $124.99 like the online price says. So with 25% off, so the final price will be $27.50, not free if you follow my steps. I apologize for the discrepancy, I was not expecting the online price to be that far off. It looks like most of the other online coupon blogs had it that way too... Darn you Rite Aid!
Sonicare Toothbrushes are 25% Off Retail at Rite Aid this week, so here's what to do:
1. Buy 1 $169.99 Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush at 25% off for $127.50.
2. Use the $5/$25 coupon found HERE.
3. Use the $25/1 coupon from the 10/24 SS
You pay $67.50 in store.
4. Submit for the $10 mail-in rebate found in the 11/21 SS
5. Enter your receipt here for a $40 Single Check Rebate
6. Check HERE to see that you have spent $100+ and request your Rite Aid Gift Certificate for $20 back. If you "bought" all of the free filler items, you should be at $100.
So..... pretending that the filler items were only free (probably will be better than free), the cost of the toothbrush would be:
$127.50-$5.00 Rite Aid Coupon=$122.50
$122.50-$25.00 Manufacturer's Coupon=$97.50
$97.50-$40.00 Single Check Rebate=$57.50
$57.50-$10.00 Mail in Rebate= $47.50
$47.50-$20.00 Rite Aid Gift Certificate= 27.50 ! For a $169.99 Toothbrush!
If you have been neglecting Rite Aid this month, or have recently attained another address this deal is for you!
If you have already maxed out your household(s) for the $20 RA GC, $17.50 isn't bad either!
If they don't have the brushes on the shelf, check at the pharmacy and ask them up front to check behind the counter.