The Ads this week are about 1/3 the regular size, so the freebies are scarce! :(
New to CVS shopping? See our store guide here to learn how to get the most for your buck!
Sales start on Monday 12/26 at CVS!
Theraflu Warming Relief $4.77 each
- get $3 ECB
- use (2) $3/1 coupons from the 12/4 SS
- submit for mail in rebate we posted about here.
- $4.46 Moneymaker after coupons and rebate!
Zyrtec 5 ct. $5.99
use $2/1 here (I don't think the 5 ct. says trial size since there is a 3 ct. pack that IS trial size)
- get $5.99 ECB (limit 1)
- Up to a $2 Moneymaker!
New to Walgreens shopping? See our store guide here to learn how to get the most for your buck!
Lichi Pro-biotic $9.99
- get $10 in RR
New to Rite Aid shopping? See our store guide here to learn how to get the most for your buck!
Nivea Various Products
- get $10 +Up Reward when you spend $20 (before coupons!)
Lots of coupons out there!
- $1/1 Nivea Body Lotion, exp. 12/31/11 (RP 12/04/11)
- $1/1 Nivea Lip Care Product printable
- use coupons from free samples in the mail or others you may have
- Should be able to get it down to $5 or less OOP for $20 in stuff!
- get $1 +Up
- use $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- use $2/1 or $3/1 from the 12/4 SS
- As low as Free!