See the deals below!
Come back Monday for our shopping trip picture and breakdown!
Deal Seeking Mom has a great list of everything on sale this week with coupon match-ups. Check out her post here to see the highly detailed post.
Here are the freebies and our other favorites:
Oral B Indicator toothbrush $1.99
- use $2/2 from the July P&G
- get $1 Extra Bucks (limit 2)
- $2 Free!
Select Filler Binder Paper $1.99
- get $1.99 ECB's
John Fredia Full Repair Monthly Deal
Spend $20 (before coupons) get $10 Extra Bucks
(I have not tried this, but numerous sites report this deal as working)
Buy 2 Full Repair Products at $6 each and one at $8
- use (3) $5/1 Full Repair from the 6/5 Smart Source
- get $10 Extra Bucks
- Possible $5 Moneymaker!
Above deal is no longer printing.
Find $3.99 Cream, buy 5
- use (5) $4/1 Lumene Product from the 6/19/11 SS
- get $5 ECB (limit 1) when you spend $20
- Up to a $5 Moneymaker!
Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide Razor $9.99
- use the $4/1 from the 6/5 P&G
- get $4 ECB (limit 1)
Select Pantene Products 2/$6.97
- use the $3/2 from the 6/19 SS
- get $2 ECB (limit 1)
- pay just $0.99 each!
Zantac 150 or 75 $8.99
- get $3 ECB's
- use $5/1 here
- Just $0.99!
Crest Baking Soda/Peroxide, Cavity, Tartar Control, Cool Gel (6.4 oz.), w/Scope (4.4 oz.) or Children's Toothpaste (4.6 oz.) $1.99
- get $1 ECBs (Limit 2)
- use $0.75/1 Crest from the June or July P&G
- Just $0.24!
New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.