New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at CVS. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of CVS deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick $2.99
- get $1.50 ECB limit 1
- use $1.00/1 in the 3/25 SS
- $.49 after coupon/ECB
Tampax Radiant or Always Radiant tampons, pads 12-18 ct, or liners 64 ct, $3.99
- get $2.00 ECB limit 1
- use $1.00/1 Tampax Radiant 4/1 PG or $1.00/1 Always Radiant Infinity in the 4/1 PG
- like paying just $0.99 after coupon and reward!
Schick Hydro Power $9.49
- use $4.00/1 from the 2/26 SS (exp. this Sunday 4/8!)
- get $4.00 ECB
On the buy $15 get $5 ECB Biore/John Frieda deal, two options:
You could stock up on Biore — buy two strips and two cleansers for $29.16
- use two BOGO from the 3/4 SS and you’re at $14.58 with $5.00 back for a net cost of $9.58/4, or $2.40 each.
Or, buy one Biore strip and one cleanser for $14.58 and one John Frieda shampoo, conditioner, or styler for estimated $5.59 (no price in ad).
- use BOGO Biore from the 3/4 SS and $2.00/1 John Frieda from the 3/4 SS and you’re at $10.88 with $5.00 back, for a net cost of $5.88 for all three products, or $1.96 each.