New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at CVS. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of CVS deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
There’s a buy $25 get $5 ECB deal on select P&G, and here’s the best scenario if you haven’t yet done the Olay rebate:
Buy four Olay daily facial cloths or cleansers for $14.96, and buy four Olay body wash for $23.96.
- use two $3.00/2 Olay daily facial cloths or cleansers from the 7/1 PG (exp. 7/31) AND use four buy daily facial get free body wash from the 7/29 PG.
- pay $8.96, and get back $5.00 ECB for a net cost of $3.96
- Send in for the $10 mail in rebate to make this a $6.04 money maker!
There’s a buy $12 get $4.00 ECB on select Suave, and here’s a scenario:
Buy four body wash and four deodorant in two transactions for $12.00 total.
- use four $.75/1 deodorant from the 7/29 RP and four $.75/1 body wash printables, two in each transaction (because of the limit printed on the coupon; CVS will track toward the ECB on your card).
- net cost of $2.00 for all eight products, or $.25 each.
- use $.50/1 in the 7/29 PG
Accu-Chek Nano, $9.99
- use $10.00/1 in the 7/29 RP
Buy $15 select Kellogg’s get $5.00 ECB limit 7
One idea: Buy six Pop-tarts for $12.00 and two boxes of 13.7 oz Raisin Bran for $4.00 = $16.00.
- use $1.00/2 Raisin Bran (23235) and two $1.00/3 Pop-tarts in the 6/24 RP or 7/29 RP or $1.00/3 here (23235) or $1.00/3 printable here.
Now you’re at $13.00 with $5.00 ECB back
- net cost of $8.00 for six boxes of Pop-Tarts and two boxes of Raisin Bran, or $1.00 each
Buy $10 select Unilever food get $3.00 ECB
Buy two Hellmann’s and two Ragu and you’re at $10.34.
- use two $.70/1 Hellmann’s and one $.50/2 Ragu from the 7/29 RP, and you’re at $8.44 with $3.00 back
- net cost of $5.44 for all four products