New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at CVS. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of CVS deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
Purex liquid or 18 ct ultra packs, $1.99 limit 6.
Hershey’s Simple Pleasures singles, $.67
- get $.67 ECB limit 1
Gillette Venus or any Fusion ProGlide razor 1 ct., $9.99
- get $4.00 ECB limit 1
- use $4.00/1 Venus + Olay in the 6/17 SS
- net cost of $1.99
Pop Tarts 3/$6.00
- get $5 ECB when you buy $15
- use $1.00/3 in the 6/24 RP. Print $1.00/3.
- You could buy 8 boxes of Pop-tarts for $16.00. Use two $1.00/3 = $14.00. Get back $5.00 = $9.00 for 8 boxes.
On the spend $15 get $5 ECB Garnier deal (see below for rest of items): Fructis shampoo, conditioner, styler, $2.99
- use $1.00/1 in the 6/24 RP. Print $1.00/1 here.
You can buy five of the Fructis for $14.95 (ECB trigger short at CVS)
- use five $1.00/1 coupons
Pay $9.95 with $5 back for a net cost of $4.95/5, or $.99 each. Or, buy two Nutrisse and one Fructis for $14.97. Use two $2.00/1 and one $1.00/1. Pay $9.97 and get back $5.00 ECB for a net cost of $4.97 for all three, or $1.67 each.