New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at CVS. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of CVS deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
Sunday-Wednesday: Scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine, get a $5/$15 cosmetics purchase!
On the P&G spend $30, get $10.00 ECB: Aussie or Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner or styler, 2/$5.97
- use $3.00/2 in the 8/5 RP. If you scanned your card at the magic coupon machine last week (through today, 8/4)
- stack with the $1.00/2 CVS coupons
If you have five of each, get ten for $29.85, use five $3.00/2 and five $1.00/2
- pay $9.85 and earn $10.00 ECB! Even if you don’t have the CVS coupons, it is still net $4.85 for ten
On the spend $15 on select Dove, Degree, Caress or Lever, get $5.00 ECB limit 1, Dove hair is 2/$6.00 - Buy 6
- use three $3/2 in the 7/29 RP
- get $5.00 ECB
- net cost of $4.00 for six
Hershey’s snack size six pack, 3/$2.97
- get $1.00 ECB wyb three limit 1.
- use two $1.00/2 in the 6/24 SS
- net $.96 for four six packs after coupons and ECB
Zantac 150 24 ct or Zantac 75 30 ct, $8.99
- get $3.00 ECB limit 1
- use $5.00/1 in the 7/8 SS
- net cost $0.99 after coupons and ECB