Here are a few things I noticed while shopping at CVS today:
- Valentine's Day stuff is 50% off, some 75%.
- A couple of random Pantene items are on clearance
- Colgate Clinical toothpastes are on clearance, for as low as $1.24 a tube, reduced from $4.99/tube.
- They had peelies for the Right Guard body wash, while my Rite Aid did not.
- There are still some cosmetics on clearance, but it is nothing compared to what they had last month.
What this means:
Go with all of your coupons if you want to save time and score a great deal. Or else, you'll be stuck trying to remember which items were on clearance for which price and making multiple trips.