New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at CVS. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of CVS deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
- Save $6.00 on all Physicians Formula cosmetics and skincare with a regular retail of $6.49 and up. Use $1.00/1 in the 3/10 SS or 4/21 SS. Or, just get a concealer for $.49!
- Spend $50 on iTunes, app store, or any Gap brand gift cards get $10 ECB limit 1.
- Schick Hydro 5 razor 1 ct or Hydro 3 or 5 cartridges 4 ct, $9.49 get $4.00 ECB limit 1. Use $2.00/1 refills or $2.00/1 Hydro 5 in the 4/21 SS. Also: Buy any Schick Hydro Razor, get a free Schick Hydro shave gel. So get both a Hydro 5 razor and a shave gel for $3.49 after the $2.00/1 coupon, the free shave gel coupon, and the ECB.
- Any Bengay, get $1.00 ECB limit 1. Use $3.00/1 in the 5/5 SS. Print $2.00/1 here. Online, Bengay starts as low as $5.39, so possible $1.39 Bengay after coupon + ECB.
- Get $5.00 ECB when you spend $10 on Sally Hansen cosmetics. Excludes insta gel strips, starter kit. Limit 1. Use $4.00/1 nail ($4.99 and up) in the 5/5 RP. Online, Insta-Dri is priced at $5.49. Assuming around that price in store, buy two for $10.98, use two $4.00/1 = $2.98 and get back $5.00 ECB for a $2.02 money maker!
- Buy two Nivea body wash 16.9 oz, scrub 12 oz, Nivea for Men facial care (excludes gift sets) get $5.00 ECB limit 1. On Facebook, print $3.00/1 post shave balm or free shave gel when you buy post shave balm or moisturizer. No prices in ad, but online, Arctic Freeze after shave gel and moisturizer runs $4.99. So if you can print two $3.00/1 post shave balm coupons, buy two for $9.98. Use two $3.00/1 = $3.98. Get back $5.00 for a little money maker.
- Spend $20 on Aquaphor or Eucerin get $10 ECB limit 1. Use $1.50/1 or $3.00/2 Eucerin hand or body in the 5/5 RP. Or print $2.00/1 Eucerin here. Print $1.00/1 Aquaphor here. No prices in ad, but online they have 4.2-5 oz lotion for $4.99. So if it’s around that price in store, buy four for $19.96 (will trigger at CVS). Use four $2.00/1 printables = $11.96. Get back $10 ECB for net cost of $1.96 for four, or $.49 each.