Well there are a couple of coupons available that go together really nicely. The President Brie coupon is new today! Print the both right below, then look at the recipe a little further down!
Hi! Thanks for your interest in the recipe! It's really easy and only takes 3 ingredients!
- 1 8 oz. package Pillsbury Crescent rolls (print coupon above)
- 1 wheel of President Brie cheese (print coupon above)
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Open Pillsbury rolls (print coupon above)
- Separate the rolls at the middle perforations to make 2 rectangle pieces of dough
- Pat dough at the other perforations to seal
- Place 1 square onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Place cheese in the middle of the square of dough
- With the other piece of dough, cut out 4 small triangles and set aside
- Put the rest of the remaining dough on top of the cheese
- Press dough evenly around cheese,fold the bottom edges over the top edges.
- Stretch dough evenly around cheese without tearing it and press to seal completely.
- Brush with beaten egg
- Set pieces cut out earlier on top to make a design
- Brush with egg
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm.