New to CVS? Check out our store guide here.
See and print their official coupon policy here.
See what the abbreviations in this post mean here.
Here are the deals for this week at CVS. Stay tuned throughout the week for more updates on unadvertised deals and new coupons that match up to these deals.
Below are a few highlights, for the entire list of CVS deals for the week, please visit Mashup Mom.
Buy any two Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools, get $7.00 ECB limit 6.
This should get you better than free cheapo tools like nail clippers after ECB, even with no coupons.
- $1.00/1 Revlon lip product in the 10/28 SS. $1.00/1 cosmetic 10/14 SS.
Gardetto’s or Chex Mix, 3/$6.00
- get $2.00 ECB limit 1
- use $.50/2 in the 9/23 SS or 10/7 GM or 9/9 SS. Print $.50/1 here.
If you can print three $.50/1, pay $4.50 after coupons with $2.00
- net cost of $2.50/3, or $.83 each.
Top three buy $30 get $10 ECB P&G deal — pick one to do; this is limit one per card:
- Idea one:
- Buy two Olay Regenerist for $20.99 each = $41.98.
- Buy two Cover Girl Lip Perfection (no price shown in ad, so going with online price) at $7.99, $4.00 (buy one get one 50% off).
- Now you’re at $53.97.
- Use two Olay Pro X, Regenerist or Total Effects Facial Moisturizer or Facial Hair Removal, with purchase get a FREE Cover Girl Lip Perfection up to $8.99 in the 10/28 PG.
- Use two $5.00/1 Regenerist in the 9/30 PG or 9/16 SS (exp. 10/31).
- Now you’re at $31.98. Get back $10 ECB for the buy $30 get $10 ECB. Get back $5.00 ECB for beauty club, which will print at the magic machine a couple of days after your purchase. Send in for the $15 mail-in rebate and you’re at a net cost of $1.98 for all four products.
- Idea two:
- Buy 10 Herbal Essences, five shampoo and five conditioners or stylers, for $29.90 (will trigger at CVS a bit short). Use five BOGO from the 9/16 SS. (These coupons are limit four, but just break up into two transactions since CVS will track the running total on your card.) Use, optimally, five $1.00/1 Herbal Essences in-store blinkies. Pay $9.95 with $10 back for a net cost of free, plus you’re $29.90 toward the $50 you need for the $15 mail-in rebate. If you don’t have the blinkies, instead use two $1.00/2 in the 10/7 RP and pay $12.95 with $10 back for a net cost of $2.95/10, or $.30 each.
- Now if you want to do the rebate all at once, you have a couple options. Add to the above 8 Cover Girl eye enhancers. (No price in ad, but $3.49 online.) Assuming $3.49 at buy one get one 50% off — check prices in your store — you’re now at $20.94 for the Cover Girl (plus $29.90 for the Herbal Essences above = $50.84). Use four $3.00/2 Cover Girl from the 9/30 PG (exp. 10/31) or 10/28 PG, and you’re actually paying $8.94 for the Cover Girl. You’re over $50 before coupons, so will get back $10 ECB, $5.00 Beauty Club ECB (prints a couple days later at the magic machine), and can send in for the $15 mail-in rebate.
- So let’s do the math. With the $1.00/1 blinkies, you’re paying out of pocket $18.89 and getting back $15 in ECB and $15 for the mail-in rebate, so you’re making $11.11. (Well, after high tax, you’re making less, but still a nice deal! lol) Without the $1.00/1 blinkies and using the $1.00/2 instead, you’re paying out of pocket $21.29 and getting back a total of $30 between ECB and mail-in rebate, so still a nice money maker.
- Idea three:
- Buy three packs Pampers for $26.97. Use three $2.00/1 in the 10/28 PG.
- Buy three Dawn hand renewal for $2.97. Use three $.75/1 in the 10/28 PG.
Now you’re at $29.94 (should trigger a bit short at CVS). After coupons, pay $21.69 with $10 back for a net cost of $11.69 for three packs of Pampers and three dish soap.