Did you know you can do more with Greek yogurt than just eat it with a spoon? You can make some great sauces with it, too. One recipe that we like in particular is the one for fish tacos. You know what makes a great fish taco? A killer sauce. Well, we've got the skinny on making a great fish taco sauce.
See the full recipe below:
- 3-4 fillets of Tilapia or other white fish
- Cabbage (for topping)
- 1 can Black beans
- Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- Corn tortillas
- Start by seasoning the fish with salt and a pinch of Cayenne pepper on a baking sheet
- Squeeze half a lime over the fish proir to cooking
- Bake fish at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes
- While fish is baking, chop cabbage to a good size for topping
- Also while fish is cooking, put about 1/2 a cup of plain Greek yogurt (print coupon below!) into a glass dish.
- Add 2-3 tsp of Tabasco sauce and 2 tbsp mayonnaise to the yogurt
- Warm the tortillas in a pan just before the fish is done
- When the fish is done, assemble your tacos!
Print the Greek yogurt coupon to make the delicious sauce right here! Remember to get "plain" flavor, not vanilla! Do you have any favorite ways to use Greek yogurt? We'd love to heart them!